Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Beginning

I never thought I would be the mother of three boys.  My plan was always to have three kids.  I would have one of each gender (I didn’t care the order) and then another girl for good measure.  Life had different plans.  I have three children but they are all little men.  This blog is about my life and my boys, including my husband and my brother.

I work part time as an ophthalmologist and between work and the boys life is always crazy.  Let me introduce you.

The first boy in my life (aside from my father) was my brother Eric. He died suddenly in December of 2009 at age 32.  There is a whole year long blog dedicated to my brother at http://www.366daysoferic.blogspot.com/.  This one is going to be more about me, but he will still make appearances.

Next came my husband Mike.  We met when we were both college students and he supported me through the med school application process as well as med school, residency, temporary infertility, and everything else that has come along.  He is still supporting me.  I could do none of this without him.

Our oldest son is Sam, a precocious 7 ½ year old who is sweet and sensitive and eager to please. 

Next is Toby, a stubborn and independent 4 ½ year old who is too cute for his own good. 

Finally our newest addition is Drew, a cuddly 3 month old who makes me smile just by being there. 

This is my last week of maternity leave and my crazy life is only going to get crazier as work gets put back into the mix.

Join me as I tell you all about it and hopefully this outlet will keep me only a little manic.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I am your first follower! YEA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about this... maybe I consider blogging more often too. :) You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete