Sunday, May 29, 2011

Endings and Beginnings

I miss writing about Eric.  For those of you who are new to me and my writing, Eric was my younger brother who died on December 8, 2009.  His death was sudden and unexpected and turned my world inside out.  I have written all about it in another blog, 366 Days of Eric.  In that blog I challenged myself to write about him for 366 days, and now that time period is over.  I knew I would miss the writing which is why I started this blog.  I didn’t realize how much I would miss writing about him.

Luckily, I’m not done writing about him.  I have given myself license to write about anything in this blog, so he is still fair game.  I also met with an editor this week and together we are going to try and turn that blog into a book.  It’s going to be a lot of work and a long process, but I am really excited about it.

I started reading some of my earliest posts the other night, something I had not gone back and done.  It’s going to be very emotional for me to go through them all, but I think in the end, it will be worth it.  I’ll let you all know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment